FOR RACING VEHICLES ONLY: These ecu's are not to be used on any vehicle intended for use on public roads in the USA, these are for use in racing vehicles built strictly for racing use.
The MaxxECU PDM20 is an advanced Power Distribution Module for MaxxECU units and is designed to replace fuses and relays in a modern way.
- Max 230A.
- 20 outputs (8x25A, 8x15A, 4x8A).
- 7 digital / analog (0-24V) inputs.
- All outputs can be PWM controlled.
- Dedicated +5V power supply and sensor ground.
- CAN bus for communication and setup management with MaxxECU MTune PC software.
- Overcurrent protected adjustable levels with automatic restart with soft start option.
- Warning levels for under / over currents.
- Works with all MaxxECU devices.
- Error code handling.
- Support for CAN keypads.
- Built-in energy saving mode that draws only 0.004A.
- For high loads, outputs are connected in parallel.